« トップページへ | 謹賀新年 » | 大晦日といえばパーティー...ちがーう! » | お役御免となったFD、涙の復活 » | よいクリスマスを » | アイルランド帰国後、ひできすに起きた悲劇 » | 感動をもう一度 » | CABによる送り迎えのわな » | なんなんでしょ? » | 毎日快晴のデリーですが » | インドの滞在が残り少なくなってきました »  

Monday, January 02, 2006 

お詫びとお願い

多くの皆様から「ひできすのページが読めない」とか「真っ白画面」とかいう反響があり、僕本人もインドで自分のページが読めないという体験をしました。
問題なのはサーバーに設定した文字フォーマットであることが判明しました。ただいま新しいページをShift-JISというコードにて作成中です。Snigelのページから飛んでこられる方は、さりげなくリンクアドレスを変えるので何もする必要はありません。このページをブックマークされている方、もしくはアドレスが簡単なので覚えているという方、大変お手数ですが新しいアドレスに変えていただくようお願いします。

新アドレスは:

http://hidekiss.blogspot.com

ほとんど変わっとらん(爆)

なおこの引越しで、過去のコメントが削除されている可能性があります。

I was extremely pleased to find this page. I need to to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!
! I definitely really liked every bit of it
and I have you bookmarked to see new things on your blog.



my site :: loreal hair color in store coupons

Useful info. Lucky me I discovered your site by accident,
and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn't took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

my blog post :: neutrogena grapefruit face wash coupons

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and
personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

my homepage; kraft philadelphia cream cheese coupons 2012

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in
our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on.
You have done an impressive job and our entire community
shall be grateful to you.

Feel free to surf to my page does aunt jemima syrup need to be refrigerated

Terrific work! That is the type of info that should be shared around the
net. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this post
higher! Come on over and seek advice from my web site .
Thanks =)

Look at my page :: order chobani online

It's really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I just use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest news.

my web page ... %anchor_text%

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some
help from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making
my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

Also visit my web site ... Coupons For Charmin Basic

It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I've read this
post and if I may just I want to recommend you some interesting issues or advice.
Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.
I wish to read even more things approximately it!



Feel free to visit my website - everybody wake up clean and clear commercial

I think this is one of the such a lot vital information for me.
And i am happy reading your article. However wanna
remark on few basic things, The website style is perfect, the articles is actually great : D.
Excellent job, cheers

Also visit my web site; Inn Of The Dove Coupons

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was a enjoyment account it.
Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?


Look at my site ... arm and hammer carpet odor eliminator coupons

Admiring the commitment you put into your blog and in depth
information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including
your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Also visit my homepage: jello mix in coupons

For most recent information you have to pay a visit world-wide-web and on web I found this site as a
most excellent web site for hottest updates.

my web site :: campbell's natural Soup coupons

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to
your post is simply cool and that i could assume you are knowledgeable in this subject.
Fine together with your permission allow me to seize
your RSS feed to stay up to date with approaching post.
Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.


my web page ... bertolli vodka sauce coupons

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this website regularly, if so after that you will without doubt take good know-how.

Also visit my webpage; aunt jemima pancakes coupons

What i do not realize is in fact how you're now not really much more smartly-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You recognize thus considerably in relation to this matter, made me personally imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs nice. At all times maintain it up!

Also visit my web-site; free ronzoni Pasta Coupons

Excellent weblog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very
fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

My web page ... vicks kleenex coupons

Excellent blog here! Also your web site so much up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink
to your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

My homepage - coupons for maxwell house international coffee

In this thriller, a couple tries everything to
have one another from the property in a dirty divorce.
Not just the people, but the readers. A brand new poster
for that line in addition has been launched.

my page movie2k 43

With regards to the job, what's needed might change.
News on that's slowly picking right up so stay tuned.

My web site ... Cydia download ()

Meanwhile, many rumors indicate an iPhone 5 release date of Sept.
21st. The great ideas are eventually placed on the state
software via revisions. Stateful firewalls attempt by
keeping a program table, or condition table.

My web blog: download iReb - topespana.webcindario.com,

Post a Comment(-コメントを書くにはここをクリック)

<< トップページに戻る